VANGO Latitude 300 3-4 Season Sleeping Bag
For overnight outdoor adventures then look no further than the Vango Latitude 300. This 3-4 season mummy shaped sleeping bag is packed with synthetic insulation and features an Aluminised reflective interlining, which reflects body heat back to the user to maximise warmth. It's easy to see why it's recommended by both the Duke of Edinburgh Award Association and the Scout Association.
- Off-set double layer construction - eliminates cold spots at the stitch lines.
- Thermal Embrace System - uses elasticated thread in the lining to hug your body while allowing freedom of movement.
- 7 hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - maximum loft for comfortable warmth.
- Aluminised reflective interlining - reflects body heat back to the user.
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - strategically designed to keep head and shoulders warmer.
- Diamond polyester ripstop shell - hardwearing and washable.
- Silky polyester lining - wonderfully soft to touch,
- Internal pocket - ideal for storing valuables.
- Auto-lock zip - prevents the bag from opening due to movement during the night.
- Comfort temperature rating: 0°C
- Limit temperature rating: -6°C
- Extreme temperature rating: -24°C
- Pack size: 29 x 24cm
- Weight: 1.78kg